CONSULTING > Organizational Consulting
All our organizational consulting interventions consist of customized integrated solutions based on a partnership our consultants and client personnel. We recognize that it is fundamental to involve the client actively in all phases of the process, sharing and transferring our know-how as consultants to our clients.
The final objective is to make the client as autonomous as possible to follow-up the activities, without be dependent on our consulting on an on-going basis.
Areas of intervention
In the area of organizational consulting, we are able to design and implement a wide range of interventions due to the varied competences of our team of consultants.
These are some of our main areas of interventions:
- Change management: facilitation of organizational change processes with a systematic and holistic approach (internal communication, training, consulting)
- Analysis and review of the organizational processes: systematic analysis of the processes in order to identify areas of ineffectiveness and/or inefficiency and to implement appropriate corrective actions
- Organizational competences mapping: analysis of the roles and identification of the related competences
- Performance management systems: analysis, design and implementation of customized performance management systems based on the organizational competence model and values with the support of online tools
- Talent management: identification and retention of talents with the support of online tools
- Assessment and Development center: design and implementation of systems for evaluating competences and potential for selection or development purposes with the support of online tools
- Team performance: interventions aimed to analyze and improve team performance using different drivers (leadership, roles and responsibilities, trust, motivation, etc.) with the support of online tools