TOOLS > ViewSuite360°
What is 360° evaluation and what are its benefits?
360° evaluation is a multi-rater competence assessment that involves the ratee (self-assessment), his/her supervisor, his/her colleagues, his/her reports and eventually other internal and external people that work and interact directly with him/her.
If managed and used appropriately, this type of evaluation brings different benefits:
- receive a more complete and impartial feedback about peoples’ competence levels due to the involvement of different raters (not only supervisors);
- make the competence evaluation process transparent and standard;
- involve individuals actively in the evaluation system in order to stimulate continuous improvement;
- use evaluation resultsfor multiple scopes: performance management, talent management, needs analysis to define development plans (training and/or coaching).
Our 360° tools
ViewSuite360° is a series of 360° tools to assess competences validated at an international level that have distinctive characteristics and benefits:
- automation of the 360° evaluation process: all the questionnaires can be completed on-line through an Internet connection and the reports are available immediately in pdf format;
- customization: it is possible to insert the organizational logo both on the questionnaire and the report, and customize the email invitations, choose between different types of colors and graphs;
- multilingual: each person can fill in the questionnaire in his/her native language;
- individual and group reports: our tool reporting includes:
– a detailed individual profile with insights on strengths and development areas related to the competences assessed;
– composite reports regarding all the rates and/or sub-groups in order to identify common strengths and development areas;
- economic: the cost is based on the number of ratees, not the raters.
In addition we offer services to guarantee an effective introduction and implementation of 360° tools:
- client needs analysis to choose the assessment tool which is most suitable and appropriate;
- communication plans to ensure commitment of all people involved;
- administration of the questionnaire invitations, keeping the client constantly updated about the completion;
- distribution of the individual and group reports;
- where appropriate, facilitation of report debrief sessions and development plans;
- support on implementation of the plans through training and/or coaching activities.